A strong mind needs a strong body.
** It's recommended that you consult your doctor before starting a new fitness program
- Start your day with 10 jumping jacks. It's an easy way to get a little bit of cardio in. It will warm you up and
get your energy flowing.
- Drink a glass of water. Water first! Before I eat or drink anything else.
- Take the stairs, when possible.
- Drink at least 64 oz of water each day
- Lots of fresh fruits and veggies or smoothies
Physical strength can be developed by exercising and eating healthy foods. It takes a good amount of mental work to make fitness a lifestyle. Getting started is hard but once you get going it is smooth sailing. Exercise benefits the body and the mind. I have gotten away from fitness due to a car accident, schedule change, and managing a busy little one. In 2016, it is my mission to focus on this area of life. Stay tuned for more on my fitness journey. If you aren't on my mailing list, sign up so you don't miss anything!