This past weekend the women of the Spiritual Love Circle here in Raleigh went to see Wonder Woman!
It was amazing! I absolutely loved it. I’m not going to give away any plot spoilers so if you haven’t seen the movie.
GO SEE IT!
After watching the movie I thought about the empowering messages and wanted to share them with you.[trx_video url=”https://youtu.be/-u3ABpZadGE” ratio=”16:9″ autoplay=”off” image=”http://positiveforwardmovement.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Wonder-Woman-Love-Lessons.png” top=”inherit” bottom=”inherit” left=”inherit” right=”inherit”]
We are all Wonder Women
Key Takeaways from Wonder Woman
- Develop your talents and skills
- You don’t need a many (or anyone else) to make you happy
- Balance your strength and femininity
- Turn your pain into power and purpose
- Know when it’s your time to go
- Cherish your past, but don’t live there
Have you seen Wonder Woman yet? Let me know how you liked it.